Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
While it may seem far off in the distant future, retirement will be here quicker than you can spell "Mississippi." The sooner you start saving, the sooner you can enjoy those weekend fishing trips and afternoon naps.
An IRA offers tax advantages and interest to grow your savings quickly. Talk to an Oxford University representative about which plan is best for your financial situation.
- Tax-advantaged retirement savings*
- Competitive interest above standard savings rates
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Use funds to purchase CDs, stocks, bonds, etc. within IRA
- FDIC insured
- $500 minimum deposit to open
*Consult your tax advisor.