Realize your dream of becoming a business owner with a little help from Oxford University Bank. We partner with the U.S. government to provide a variety of special programs designed to help small and growing businesses.
Businesses that cannot qualify for financing via more traditional channels can have a chance to get funding. These loans are guaranteed by the U.S. government with servicing from OU Bank, where it's convenient for you.
- Special government-backed programs to make loans available
- Easy application process
- Competitive rates
- Flexible terms for affordable payment plans
- Attentive service
- SBA 7(a)
The 7(a) Loan Program is SBA's most popular program designed for start-ups and small businesses that might not be able to secure loans through standard channels.
- Terms up to 10 years for working capital
- Terms up to 25 years for fixed assets
- Expansion or renovation of an existing building
- Construction of a new facility
- Purchase land, buildings, equipment, inventory and fixtures
- Leasehold improvements
- Refinancing debts for compelling reasons
- Start-up business
- SBA 504
Also called the Certified Development Company (CDC) Program, SBA 504 loans provide long-term, below market, fixed rate financing for major fixed finances and real estate.
- Construction of new facilities
- Renovating or converting existing facilities
- Purchasing land and improvements
- Purchasing long-term machinery and equipment
- The 504 Program CANNOT be used for working capital or inventory, consolidating or repaying debt, or refinancing.